Preventive Dentistry Reduces the Risk of Toothaches, Gum Disease, Cavities, and Other Oral Issues
When you brush and floss your teeth and see a dentist in Manhattan Beach, California, every six months, it isn’t for the sake of it. Preventive dentistry is the most cost-effective way to keep your teeth and gums healthy. This proactive dentistry prevents future oral health problems instead of waiting for them to crop up and treat them.
Preventive dentistry applies to patients of all ages, from infants to seniors and anyone in between. If you want to take control of your oral health, please schedule an appointment with Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions for all-rounded preventive dental care including toothache pain relief for your whole family.
How Preventive Dentistry Protects Your Health
Besides at-home oral care, you should see a dentist regularly to complete your oral health regimen. Dentists offer regular exams, cleanings, mouthguards, and other preventive services to keep your smile in great shape.
Prevent toothaches and maintain a healthy smile with preventive dentistry at Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions310-340-6663
to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mungcal.
The many benefits of preventive dentistry include:
- Cavity prevention: Unhealthy dietary choices and poor oral hygiene are the common causes of cavities. While cavities can be sneaky, most can be prevented with good oral hygiene and regular dental appointments
- Toothaches prevention: The common causes of toothaches include cavities, decay, and injury. While you can’t prevent toothaches entirely, good oral hygiene and mouthguards can reduce the risk of tooth pain
- Prevents gum disease: Gum disease develops when plaque and tartar accumulate in your mouth. Preventive dentistry averts and detects early signs of gum disease for prompt treatment
- Resolves bad breath: Bad breath occurs when harmful bacteria are left to thrive in your mouth. Preventative dentistry prevents and cures bad breath for a fresh-smelling smile
- Improves your smile’s appearance: Dental calculus not only increases the risk of cavities and gum disease but also affects the appearance of your teeth. Good oral hygiene and regular dental cleanings eliminate unattractive plaque and tartar for a beautiful smile
- Protects your overall health: Oral issues don’t just affect your mouth — there is a direct link between oral problems and overall well-being. Preventive dentistry reduces the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and other systematic issues attributed to poor dental health
If you’re looking for a trusted family dentist, you are in the right place. Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions is here to help your loved ones meet their oral wellness goals.
Please call 310-340-6663 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Don Mungcal. We’re located in Manhattan Beach, CA, but we also serve patients from El Segundo, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, and North Redondo Beach, CA.
Back to Preventive Dentistry Page