ZOOM! Teeth Whitening
Imagine your smile multiple shades whiter in just one hour. ZOOM! teeth whitening delivers. This cosmetic dentistry treatment is one of the most popular smile makeover choices because it transforms teeth quickly and effectively, and it’s available at your Manhattan Beach dentist’s office, Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions.
The ZOOM! Teeth Whitening Procedure
The professional-grade bleaching agents like carbamide peroxide and hydrogen peroxide used in a ZOOM! treatment go deep into the tooth enamel to break up stains and discoloration from within. Fast, effective, and utterly transformative, here is how the treatment works:
- Prep: All measures are taken to make you feel comfortable during the whitening treatment and protect you from any irritation that may occur because of the bleaching substances, including the use of desensitizing gel, cheek retractors, and cotton rolls. A pre-whitening surface cleaner is also applied to the enamel.
- Whitening: Customized whitening gel is meticulously applied to the teeth for even coverage so the results are consistent across your entire smile. A high-intensity blue LED light is shone on the enamel and programmed to accelerate the whitening process. The application and activation can be repeated if needed to achieve the most desirable shade of white.
- Post-treatment: A second gel is applied to the teeth post-treatment to reduce sensitivity and protect enamel. Then, all the safeguards are removed and your bright, white smile is revealed for immediate, dramatic results.
Benefits of a Professional Whitening Treatment
There are only benefits from a ZOOM! treatment. White teeth are a flattering accessory that you have with you constantly, always making you look like the best version of yourself. Here are just some of the many benefits from this cosmetic dentistry treatment:
- Enhances teeth to be up to eight times whiter.
- Makes even flawed teeth look perfect.
- Customized to your unique needs.
- Long-lasting results.
- Painless, non-invasive treatment.
- Helps you look younger, healthier, and happier.
Your reasons for wanting a whiter smile are all your own, and they are all valid. If you want to look better in photos, on the job, on dates, or simply when you look in the mirror, a whitening treatment will deliver.
Cost Factors for ZOOM! Teeth Whitening
Cosmetic dentistry treatments like ZOOM! teeth whitening are typically not covered by dental insurance and cost will vary depending on the type of whitening treatment a dentist’s office uses and how many rounds of whitening a patient requires. Professional bleaching prices are affordable and will be similar among most dental practices, but location may be a cost factor, as well as whether take-home whitening trays are included as part of the service.
Are You a Good Candidate for ZOOM! Teeth Whitening?
Every cosmetic dentistry treatment, including teeth whitening, begins with a dental exam and thorough evaluation from your Manhattan Beach dentist to ensure that you have a good foundation to handle the smile makeover. Both teeth and gums must be healthy, strong, and free of decay, disease, or other complications.
You may think you aren’t a good candidate for ZOOM! because over-the-counter whitening treatments haven’t been incredibly effective, but they are nothing like the powerful bleaching agents your dentist has. Your dentist will let you know for sure if this treatment is right for you and, if your tooth enamel cannot be whitened, tell you what other options are a viable solution. There is always a way to make your teeth and smile look better.
Contact Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions in Manhattan Beach, Ca, to Schedule an Appointment With Dr. Mungcal or a Member of His Team.310-340-6663