How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Invisalign is an advanced dental treatment customized to each patient to help them achieve a straight, healthy smile. This worthwhile investment from the certified Invisalign providers at Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions in Manhattan Beach, California, also delivers a healthier smile that is easier to care for and keeps away decay and other dental problems. The benefits of wearing Invisalign are clear, but one of the biggest questions any potential Invisalign candidate has is: How much does Invisalign cost?
Cost Factors of Invisalign
Invisalign costs can fall anywhere between $3,000 and $7,000. The range is wide because several factors affect the total cost and will differ for everyone. Each patient is unique, and their treatment plans are too, but the elements that affect price dramatically, include the following:
- Complexity: Invisalign can do nearly everything that conventional metal braces can do, from aligning your entire smile to closing a few gaps to righting a handful of crooked teeth. The more complex your case, the more trays you’ll need to shift your teeth into position and the more visits you’ll make to your Manhattan Beach Invisalign provider.
- Treatment time: Your Invisalign plan is created from start to finish before the first aligner even goes on your teeth, but sometimes things need to shift along the way. Your teeth may not move as quickly as anticipated, or maybe treatment stalls because you don’t wear the trays as instructed, or you might just have a case that takes much longer because of how much you have going on.
- Your Invisalign provider: Your Manhattan Beach Invisalign provider’s level of experience and location play a factor in Invisalign’s cost. It’s wise to choose a provider who has treated dozens of patients, maybe even hundreds and has the knowledge, expertise, and comfort level to give you a streamlined, cost-effective Invisalign experience of your own.
- Patient age: Invisalign is available for adults and teens. The treatment works the same way, but adolescents will have to wear indicators and tooth eruption tabs on their aligners, which affects the price.
- Compliance: Replacement trays are built into the cost of every patient’s Invisalign – but only up to a certain number. If you repeatedly break, lose, or damage your trays, your treatment will be interrupted, and costs will add up to get new trays.
All-Inclusive Invisalign Costs
Your total Invisalign costs will be laid out before you begin treatment so you know what to expect and there are no surprises along the way. Should there be any potential additional costs, they will only be incurred if unexpected issues arise during treatment that needs to be addressed differently than your original plan allows.
This comprehensive, all-inclusive treatment plan includes:
- All office visits
- Digital imaging and X-rays
- Digital and oral scans
- Invisalign’s cost to fabricate the trays
- Your trays
- Any customizations that will help make your teeth rotate/move faster
Making Invisalign Accessible for You
At Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions, we accept various forms of payment, including dental insurance, health savings plans, cash, and credit card. We also partner with Sunbit Financing to offer our patients realistic, low-payment financing options so they can easily pay off their Invisalign costs over a reasonable time without feeling like the treatment isn’t accessible.
Discuss Invisalign Costs with Manhattan Beach Dentist Near Me
Schedule a consultation with Invisalign provider Dr. Don Mungcal and the Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions team to learn about Invisalign and find out whether you’re a good candidate and how you can make this path to a straight smile a reality. Talk to us about your budget and smile goals, and learn about the cost breakdown of Invisalign.
Our goal is to help our patients get the aligned, healthy smiles they’ve always wanted. Invisalign is one way to make that happen – and we’ll help you figure out how to get there.
IF YOU HAVE A BROKEN TOOTH, DON’T WAIT TO CALL YOUR DENTIST. DR. DON MUNGCAL AND HIS TEAM AT MANHATTAN BEACH DENTAL SOLUTIONS WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU RIGHT AWAY.310-340-6663