Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions is a dental office devoted to excellence in patient care. Our team, led by Dr. Don Mungcal, is focused on the well-being and satisfaction of every patient. Located in Manhattan Beach, CA, our dental office is all about serving you and your oral health needs.
Respect for all patients
We strive to deliver quality dental care with every patient interaction, whether in person, over the phone, or online. You can expect:
- Timeliness: We respect your busy schedule and honor appointment times.
- Courtesy: Our staff is warm and helpful and will ease your concerns and answer all your questions.
- Emergency care: We are here when you need us and see urgent cases on the same day whenever possible.
- Cleanliness: We adhere to the highest standards of sterilization, disinfection, and cleanliness through every inch of our dental office.
- Patience: We do not hurry anyone through post-procedure instructions so you can recover fully and without complications.
- Affordability: Our prices are customary for our location and level of care and we offer flexible financial options so you can also afford the oral health care you need.
Cutting-Edge techniques and technology
When you need any sort of oral health care, from basic teeth cleanings to advanced care, you want a dental office that is well-versed in the latest innovations and technologies, from the front desk to the treatment rooms, that will make your procedures go faster, work better, and last longer.
Comprehensive dental care
At Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions dental office, we offer a comprehensive menu of dental care, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry: From porcelain veneers to teeth whitening, smile makeovers to Invisalign, we offer customized cosmetic dentistry treatments that upgrade your look and help you feel good about the appearance of your smile.
- Restorative dentistry: If you have a dental problem, we have a solution, whether it’s dental implants for missing teeth, tooth-colored fillings for cavities, porcelain crowns for damaged teeth, or pinhole gum rejuvenation for receding gums. You deserve a healthy, fully functional smile, and our restorative dentistry solutions deliver.
- General dentistry: We want you to see your Manhattan Beach dentist every six months for a thorough cleaning, dental exam, and oral cancer screening. Also falling in the category of general and preventive dentistry are x-rays, gum disease treatment, TMJ therapy, and more.
- Sedation dentistry: We know not everyone is comfortable at the dentist, so we are prepared to help patients manage their dental anxiety with sedation dentistry options. Along with numbing agents used on the mouth before an invasive procedure, we can discuss the options for laughing gas, oral conscious sedation, or intravenous sedation.
Dental health education
While it is the job of our dental office to provide our patients with preventive oral health care every six months in the form of teeth cleanings and dental exams, this is only the bare minimum of care. We encourage our patients to ask questions, voice concerns, and discuss their smile goals. Dental health education occurs regularly and includes:
- Demonstrations of brushing and flossing techniques
- Recommendations for dental cleaning tools, including toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste, mouthwashes, and more
- Suggestions for how to upgrade, restore, and beautify your smile, whether through cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, or both
Visit our Manhattan Beach dental office
Our dental office is located in Manhattan Beach, CA:
Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions,
1213 Manhattan Avenue,
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
We have office hours five days a week:
Monday: 7.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 7.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 7.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday: 7.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 7.30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Contact Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions today to schedule a consultation, cleaning, or discuss an urgent dental question. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you establish and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile.