Everyone has their own definition of a perfect smile. There is no right or wrong answer. At Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions in Manhattan Beach, California, our dental team works to give you the smile makeover that you think is perfect using cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and other appropriate dental treatments.
Defining a Perfect Smile
Society has an idea about what perfect teeth are supposed to look like. We often take our cues from talking heads on television, as well as celebrities and models, but here’s a secret: Nearly all those famous faces have gotten their perfect smiles with the help of a cosmetic dentist, and you can too.
Here are some of the most typical, coveted characteristics of a perfect smile:
- White teeth: There aren’t hundreds of teeth whitening products on the market for nothing. People want whiter teeth, and they want them quickly so they can look younger, brighter, fresher, and happier and get rid of dingy or discolored teeth.
- Straight teeth: Most people need some orthodontic intervention to get a flawless straight smile, but if you haven’t had that, you’re not alone, and you’re not out of luck. Cosmetic dentistry can make straight teeth a reality.
- Broad smile: Do your teeth fill every bit of your mouth and make it look big and broad? If not, the dark spaces can ding that perfect smile. Getting the correct ratio of teeth to gums takes work and the help of a Manhattan Beach cosmetic dentist.
Get a Perfect Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
The only definition of perfection that your Manhattan Beach dentist is interested in is your definition. What do you think a perfect smile looks like? What do you want most for your teeth and oral health? Once those questions are answered, the work can begin, starting with a dental exam.
Your teeth and gums must be healthy and strong, so they are prepared to handle any new smile built on top of them. From there, you will consult with your dentist about how you want to change your smile, your budget, comfort level, and timeline. Whether you need one or several cosmetic dentistry treatments to get your perfect smile, anything is possible with modern dentistry and a talented dentist by your side.
Some of the most common dental treatments for a perfect smile include:
- Porcelain veneers: Correct every aesthetic complaint you have about your teeth with super-thin, fully customized veneers that are just right for you in size, shape, color, and length.
- Teeth whitening: Whether you want one-hour in-office teeth whitening or deep bleaching at home on your own time, your dentist’s whitening products will deliver that gorgeous bright white smile.
- Invisalign: It takes about six months to a year to complete this treatment, but the Invisalign trays are discreet, work gently and efficiently, and give you a straight, healthy smile.
- Pinhole gum rejuvenation: Say goodbye to receding gums with this minimally invasive procedure that reverses gum recession and gives you back a full, beautiful smile.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Tooth-colored fillings fix more than just cavities. They can correct imperfections, cracks, chips, gaps, and more for a flawless smile.
- Porcelain crowns: Conceal a damaged or unsightly tooth anywhere in your mouth with a customized porcelain crown.
Cost Factors of a Perfect Smile
Your perfect smile is within reach, no matter how many cosmetic dentistry treatments you need to make it happen. The cost factors that will affect your overall charge for a perfect smile include:
- How many procedures you undergo
- The treatments you get
- Materials used
- Dental lab used
- Number of dental visits
- Location of the dental office
At Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions, we accept dental insurance and partner with Sunbit Financing for realistic, low-payment financing options.
Get a Perfect Smile at Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions
Schedule an appointment with Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions in Manhattan Beach, CA, and find out what cosmetic dentistry treatments are right for your smile makeover. We look forward to helping you achieve your definition of perfection.
DON’T JUST DREAM ABOUT A PERFECT SMILE. GET ONE. CALL310-340-6663
TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION.