If you have an urgent dental need, contact us immediately at 310-340-6663
Dental emergencies do not always happen at convenient times, but you can rely on the team at Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions day or night. We offer same-day dental appointments and after-hours dental visits if you have a pressing oral health problem. If you think you need emergency dentistry, contact us right away to find out whether you need to be seen immediately, but especially if you have any of the following problems:
- Knocked-out tooth
- Dislodged tooth
- Broken tooth
- Severe tooth pain
- Lost crown
- Lost filling
- Mouth trauma
- Jaw injury
- Constantly bleeding gums
Do you have a true dental emergency?
If you are concerned about your oral health, have suffered a blow to the mouth, or are in extreme pain, you do not have to suffer with discomfort or worry any longer than necessary. Contact your Manhattan Beach dentist immediately and allow us to decide what calls for emergency dentistry and whether you need to be seen right away.
It is always better to be overly cautious and be told that the problem is not urgent than to wait and allow the problem to get worse. Keep the following points in mind:
- Your mouth can produce a lot of blood. Even a minor blow to the mouth can produce excessive bleeding because of the hundreds of blood vessels in your mouth. This result can be terrifying, but many mouth injuries look worse than they are. A lot of blood does not always mean you have a major dental emergency.
- It’s always wise to call your dentist. Sometimes, a dental problem occurs without any pain – you lose a filling or crown, for example, and you feel like it isn’t necessary to reach out to your dentist. The longer you wait to have an issue addressed, the more problems that can develop and the more restorative dentistry you’ll need to get back to good oral health. Always call your dentist.
- Acknowledge that you have a dental emergency. No one wants an oral health problem, but trying to ignore it to avoid stress, expense, and dental repairs is not a good idea. Don’t wait until your next dental visit to address the matter – dental problems do not go away on their own. The longer you wait to get checked, the greater the likelihood of needing more invasive repairs.
- Cosmetic problems may not require immediate repair. Sure, you will feel self-conscious if a porcelain veneer chips, but a cosmetic problem like this is not a major threat to a tooth or the tissues of your mouth. Your dental team will schedule an appointment as soon as possible, but an emergency dental visit is unlikely for most cosmetic issues.
- Pain is a major indicator of an oral health problem. Maybe your emergency dentistry issue isn’t visible, but it sure is causing a lot of pain. If you can address your discomfort with a pain reliever, that’s great – but it doesn’t mean the problem has gone away. There is an underlying issue that will only get worse as time passe and it is best to have it checked out as soon as possible.
Contact Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions for emergency dentistry
Your oral health concern doesn’t have to fit into any of the lists above to qualify as a dental emergency. If you are concerned about anything to do with your teeth, jaw, and gums, contact Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions immediately to find out if you should be evaluated. We want to help you avoid dental emergencies that lead to even bigger complications like tooth loss or hospitalization from infection.
We take every patient concern seriously. You can rely on our team to support you in your time of need. Dr. Mungcal and his entire staff offers same-day appointments and after-hours emergency dentistry to get you the help you need right away and preserve your oral health. Every dental problem can be fixed – if you reach out to your emergency dentist for help. Contact us right now at 310-340-6663.
Every dental problem can be fixed – if you reach out to your dentist for help. Call310-340-6663
to schedule an appointment.