Emergency dentistry available in Manhattan Beach, CA
If you are having an urgent dental need, contact us at 310-340-6663.
Dental situations don’t always occur at a good time. When a problem arises, even if it’s after the office closes or on the weekend, it’s important to have a dentist you trust on speed dial. Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions makes it easier to find emergency dentistry services. Our team is here to provide oral health treatment and fast solutions, even if your emergency doesn’t happen during business hours.
Common dental emergencies
If you experience these tooth or mouth issues, contact your Manhattan Beach emergency dentist to see if you should be immediately evaluated:
- A tooth that has been broken, damaged, shifted out of position or completely lost.
- Trauma to the mouth or jaw, such as a fall, an accident, or being hit with a fly ball at a baseball game
- Losing a filling or crown
- A laceration to the tissue of the mouth
- A damaged cosmetic bonding or veneer
Is your dental issue an emergency?
An issue on the list above isn’t the only reason you’d need an emergency dentist. While many dentists define dental emergency as a situation that could permanently damage or destroy the tissue in the mouth, your Manhattan Beach dentist wants to know about any dental concern you have. Consider the following:
- Don’t be alarmed by blood – Your mouth has hundreds of blood vessels, which can lead to significant amounts of blood, even for small problems.
- Don’t live with pain – Sometimes pain in the mouth can be minimized with over the counter medication, but pain is typically caused by an underlying issue and it will usually come back. It’s better to get the pain checked out so that if you do have a problem, the dentist can fix it before it gets worse.
- Cosmetic problems don’t require immediate attention – While you may feel self-conscious about your appearance if a veneer breaks, it’s important to remember that it’s not an oral health issue. Your dental team will schedule you as soon as possible, but you won’t need an emergency visit.
- Call you dentist – if you have questions or concerns, reach out to your dental team who can discuss your issue and help determine if you need an immediate appointment.
Contact Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions for emergency dental repairs
If you’re experiencing mouth pain or have any oral health care concerns, call the emergency dentists at Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions today. Also, don’t panic – every dental problem can be fixed. Your dentists will work hard to save your tooth and preserve your oral health. Results are often better if you call right away.
Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions is here to help you.