A smile makeover can change your life. When you feel self-conscious about your smile, have deteriorating teeth, or wish your smile could look like a celebrity’s, customized cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry treatments will make you look younger, happier, healthier, smarter, wealthier, and like the very best version of yourself. At Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions, we design personalized smile makeovers for our patients, no matter what kind of upgrades you need to get a VIP smile.
Customize your smile makeover
Smile makeovers are always customized to the patient because everyone needs something different to get the smile they want. You may need to replace some teeth and cap others, align your teeth and then whiten them, or maybe you want one treatment to fix everything at once. Smile makeovers are intended to correct and beautify so you have a smile that looks good, works properly, and feels good. Here is how the process works:
- Dental exam: Every smile makeover begins with a dental exam, so your Manhattan Beach dentist is clear on the condition of your oral health. Your teeth and gums must be healthy for you to undergo any cosmetic dentistry – if they’re not, you’ll have to start with restorations first, which may include tooth-colored fillings and gum disease treatment.
- Consultation: Be honest with your dentist about the kind of smile you want. Collect photos of your favorite celeb smiles, point out what you like about them, and talk with your dentist about the kind of dental work that will be needed to make that kind of makeover a reality and whether you’re a good candidate for it based on your budget, timeline, and comfort level.
- Smile makeover: Some smile makeovers consist of only one procedure, like porcelain veneers; other smile makeovers are made up of several procedures carried out over a period time. No matter what route you take to a new look, your smile makeover will be created just for you.
The bottom line is this: No matter what you have going on with your teeth, there is a smile makeover solution that can fix your grin. It might require one procedure or multiple procedures, but there is always a way to turn your broken-down smile into a flawless one.
Smile makeover procedures
There are any number of cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments that can be part of a smile makeover, but some of the most common procedures include the following:
- Porcelain veneers: The all-inclusive solution conceals every cosmetic complaint with one treatment carried out over two dental visits.
- Dental implants: Replace missing teeth permanently with dental implants which take the place of both tooth and root for a secure solution.
- Teeth whitening: Make your smile multiple shades whiter with professional teeth whitening, which only takes about an hour to complete in the dental office.
- Invisalign: If you’re ready to dedicate several months to a permanent solution, Invisalign is the discreet way to straighten your smile.
- Porcelain crowns: Fix teeth that are chipped, broken, weak, misshapen, or stained with a cap that matches your natural teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Correct cavities as well as small imperfections in the teeth with composite, tooth-colored fillings.
- Dental bridges: Replace missing teeth permanently with a secure dental bridge anchored in place by dental crowns
- Pinhole gum rejuvenation: Receding gum tissue is guided back into its original position and stabilized for healthier, stronger gums.
Are you a good candidate for a smile makeover?
If you’re unhappy with the condition of your smile, don’t fear the dentist. There is always a solution for whatever is going on with your teeth and gums, and your Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions team is ready to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists to discuss your smile goals and dreams310-340-6663