Invisalign for Adults
You want a straight smile but have no intention of suffering through brackets and wires. We get it – you’re a professional, a parent, a person with responsibilities and a social life. The last thing you want to do is mar that impression of yourself. Invisalign for adults, however, can give you a straight smile without anyone else knowing about it. At Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions, Dr. Don Mungcal is a certified Invisalign provider. He and his team have changed the lives of hundreds of qualified patients using Invisalign for adults.
Fitting Invisalign Into Your Schedule
You have time to make Invisalign work in your schedule. Truly. Your Manhattan Beach dentist understands that you’re reluctant to give up any free time, but Invisalign for adults demands very little from you where time is concerned. Here’s how the time commitment stacks up:
- Daily wear: The trays must be worn for 20 to 22 hours a day. This is your biggest time commitment during treatment and it’s easily tolerated. Once the trays are in your mouth, you can go about your day as usual without interruption from Invisalign.
- Daily cleaning: Teeth must be brushed morning and night, flossed at least once, and ideally brushed after every meal. Trays must be soaked once a day but ideally cleaned after meals too. That only adds an extra five to 10 minutes of brushing time to your schedule.
- Tray changes: Aligners are usually switched out every two weeks so each set can do their work and move teeth a few at a time. All you need to do is set a reminder on your phone or calendar to make the change.
- Checkups: You only need to see your Invisalign provider every six to eight weeks for a progress checkup and to collect your next sets of trays. These visits are brief and easy, and far less frequent than wearers of conventional braces who usually have monthly appointments.
- Overall treatment: On average, Invisalign patients wear their trays for about one year. Some patients have shorter treatments if their misalignment is minor. Some may have slightly longer treatment times if they have a more complex case.
The Benefits of Invisalign for Adults
It helps to think of Invisalign for adults as an investment. An investment in yourself, your present, and your future. Your self-esteem will skyrocket as your smile begins to quickly straighten out. Noticing these changes is incredible motivation to stay committed and make the treatment work for you, but these perks will help you stay all in too:
- Discreet: The trays are clear, thin, and fit so snugly against your teeth they are barely visible. They won’t get in the way of your job, social life, or selfies.
- Comfortable: Lips and cheeks slide right off the smooth trays – no snagging to worry about.
- No restrictions: If your teeth can handle it, you can eat it. Just make sure your aligners are out of your mouth first.
- Healthier teeth: When you reach the finish line, you’ll have a smile that is straight, strong, and easy to clean which means fewer dental problems including a reduced chance of gum disease and tooth decay – as long as you clean your teeth.
Get Invisalign for Adults in Manhattan Beach
Invisalign is a high-performing treatment. It is subtle, efficient, and can usually correct all the problems that conventional braces fix, from spaces to crowding, overbites to crooked teeth, and more.
Allow your Manhattan Beach Invisalign provider conduct an exam to determine if you are a good candidate for this treatment. You might be surprised to learn what’s possible. Schedule a consultation at Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions to learn more about this orthodontic alternative.
Schedule a consultation at Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions to learn more about this orthodontic alternative.310-340-6663