Setting the Foundation for Lifelong Oral Health with Children’s Dental Care
At Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions in Manhattan Beach, California, our primary focus is delivering top-notch dental care to young patients in a serene, stress-free, and enjoyable setting. Utilizing the latest cutting-edge technology and adopting a child-friendly approach, we’re dedicated to helping your child attain a healthy and stunning smile.
With the compassionate guidance of our family dentist, Dr. Don Mungcal, and our exceptional team, your child’s dental health is in the most capable hands. Tailoring our services to the unique needs of children aged 1-19, we aim to lay the foundation for a lifetime of radiant smiles.
Help your child achieve a healthy smile with our child-friendly services
We understand how valuable your time is, especially when you have children. We provide comprehensive pediatric dental care services to ensure all your child’s oral care needs are cared for under one roof.
Our pediatric dental care services include:
- Dental exams: We recommend routine dental check-ups for your child to detect and treat oral issues before they advance. During dental exams, the dentist inspects your child’s mouth for signs of gum disease, cavities, and other dental problems. We also check your child’s oral development to ensure it’s progressing as expected
- Dental cleaning: Like adults, your child’s teeth should be professionally cleaned every six months. Dental cleanings remove accumulated plaque and tartar in “hard-to-reach” areas in the mouth
- Fluoride treatments: We administer fluoride treatments after teeth cleaning to strengthen teeth and prevent cavities
- Dental sealants: Children are at risk of cavities because of insufficient oral hygiene, the love for sugary treats, and genetic factors. Our dental team helps your little one to keep cavities at bay by applying a dental sealant. Teeth sealants are plastic coatings applied to decay-prone teeth to protect them from decay-causing bacteria
- Athletic mouthguards: We offer customized sports mouthguards for kids to protect their smiles while enjoying their favorite game
- Orthodontic care: We routinely inspect your child’s bite to ensure it’s perfectly aligned. If not, we refer your child to a trusted orthodontist. However, if your child is a teenager, we recommend Invisalign for teens for a straighter smile using minimally visible trays
Lifelong Oral Health with Children’s Dental Care310-340-6663
to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mungcal.
Pediatric dental office near me
We’re strategically located in Manhattan Beach, California, and welcome new and returning patients from El Segundo, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, and North Redondo Beach, California.
Share this Article
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Page