Manhattan Beach dental care: Where wide-ranging general services and exceptional dentistry meet
Southern California is home to more dentists than any other state and metro area (excluding NYC). We know there are quite literally thousands of dentists for you to choose from, and we’re glad you’ve found Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions.
We are also confident you’ll like what you experience when you visit our office in person. Treating you and your family is a great privilege. The approach that Dr. Don Mungcal takes to general dental care in Manhattan Beach, CA is hardly routine. General dental care refers to the comprehensive nature of our services. These services include cleanings, crowns, implants, and Invisalign.
You can find pretty much everything you and your loved ones need, for every stage of life, without having to visit a specialist. Our dentists’ extensive training in advanced techniques and technologies allows for them to offer the latest treatment options, all under one roof.
- Exceptional preventive care – Gum disease and tooth decay are leading causes of tooth loss. We have wonderful, warm and helpful hygienists. They do excellent work with our patients to keep their teeth and gums healthy.
- Professional cleaning – Our hygienists are trained on the safe use of special instruments. In their capable hands, these instruments remove bacterial plaque, and stubborn tartar. Hardened plaque erodes teeth. It also irritates gum tissue. Teeth are also polished to remove remaining plaque and surface stains.
- Consultative approach – We don’t tell you to brush or floss a certain way. We show you. Our hygienists demonstrate techniques to more effectively brush and floss. Products may also be recommended; for instance, you may benefit from interdental brushes or floss threaders to properly clean hard-to-reach spaces.
- Prompt new patient exam – Our dentists strive to see new patients in a timely manner, usually within a week. We’ll get you on a schedule of regular visits to our office. These visits include both a professional cleaning and exam. Dr. Mungcal look for oral problems. Signs of conditions such as gum disease are often asymptomatic or “silent” in their earliest stages. Our doctors also use advanced diagnostics to detect underlying problems. Digital, low-radiation X-rays are safe, fast, and precise.
- Oral health supports overall health – A healthy mouth is a healthy body; for instance, gum disease is associated with an increased risk of developing many systemic conditions. Some types of periodontal bacteria are linked to an increased risk of developing coronary artery disease. Many common oral bacteria associated with gum disease also have an immune suppression effect. A depressed immune system makes you more vulnerable to cold and flu viruses, including influenza. We take the prevention of oral conditions very seriously.
- Elevating the standard of care –Historically, treatments such as removable dentures and dental bridges were standard approaches to resolve tooth loss. Our dentists have the advanced equipment and training to offer implant-supported teeth that are designed like real teeth. As little as four to six implants may be placed in the jaw to support an entire upper or lower arch of teeth. After treatment, we’ll follow up with you. These care calls are a great way for us to check in, see how you are healing, and answer any questions or concerns.
Let us help you love your smile. Call us at310-340-6663
Since general dental care means so many different things, let’s get to know you! Do you need a little extra help getting back into a healthy routine? Or are you largely happy with your smile – and want to keep it that way? Whatever your needs, we are here to assist with comprehensive services that are far from ordinary. Call 310-340-6663 to schedule your appointment or drop by our friendly, neighborhood office.