Free yourself from oral pain with Emergency Toothache Relief
You may try to convince yourself that your nagging toothache isn’t a big deal, but dental problems won’t disappear unless you do something about them. Oral pain means something is amiss in your mouth and ignoring it will only put your oral health at greater risk. Luckily, if you have an excruciating toothache and are a resident in North Redondo Beach, California, and the surrounding communities, you can get quick pain relief when you drop into Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions.
When is a toothache a dental emergency?
Mild toothaches can be treated with home remedies, but others may require urgent dental care. The severity of the pain you experience largely depends on the cause, but how can you tell you need emergency care? Here are the symptoms to look out for:
- Persistent, sharp pain: A toothache that refuses to yield to home remedies or increases in intensity means that you have a serious underlying issue and need to see a dentist immediately.
- Swollen jaw: A swollen jaw means that you have an infection affecting other tissues in the mouth. Seek immediate dental care to curb the infection from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Bleeding gums: Tooth pain accompanied by bleeding gums may be a sign of gum disease, which necessitates urgent intervention before it’s too late.
- Odd taste in the mouth: A bad taste or smell that lingers in your mouth all day may mean you have an infected or decayed tooth that needs to be treated immediately.
Also, if pain increases when pressure is placed on your tooth, it may mean you have a deep cavity or a failing old dental work that requires immediate attention.
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION310-340-6663
TO IMPROVE YOUR ORAL HEALTH.
How we handle emergency toothaches
Whether your toothache is due to decay, infection, or a fractured tooth, trust the team at Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions to give you the relief you need. Before administering any treatment, Dr. Don Mungcal first identifies the root cause of the pain. After proper diagnosis, Dr. Mungcal may recommend one or a combination of the treatments below, depending on the cause of your pain:
- Periodontal treatment
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Porcelain crown installation
- Root canal therapy
- Tooth removal
Battling a nagging toothache that won’t yield to home remedies? If you are in North Redondo Beach, CA, and its environs, please dial 310-340-6663 to book an appointment with Manhattan Beach Dental Solutions for toothache pain relief.
Back to Toothache Pain Relief Page